We at ONP have a detailed process and execution involved in solar electrification projects. We like to call it EPCM “Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management” rather than EPC “Engineering Procurement & Construction” because EPC alone was not helping our clients to succeed in their investments. In EPCM process, we undertake a detailed feasibility study, from coordinating equipment and materials to getting to a site, from exploration to operation. We offer EPC for projects ranging from 10KW to multiple mega watts. The difference between EPC and EPCM is best explained through our past projects and from our satisfied clients.
- Lower Overall Cost.
- Staff’s Sense of Ownership.
- More Control over Process.
- Better for less defined projects with anticipated changes to scope of supply.
- Less Legal Litigation (Identify issues early and remedy situation before larger problems arise).
- Owner’s Financing Flexibility.
- Project scheduler & Online project management.
- Manage the complete project for next 5 to 25 years.
With vertically integrated capabilities improving every aspect of the solar value chain, ONP optimizes the entire power plant process to maximize value and mitigate risk for customers.
ONP offers solar power project developers and investors, a complete turnkey Engineer, Procure, Construct (EPC) solution, thereby completely de-risking the technical design, delivery and operation aspects of a solar power project.
ONP delivers a technical solution that result in lower commercial risk for both equity partners and debt providers. Not only do ONP bring a proven design and construction capability to a project, it also offers certainty of the systems performance, thanks to our ongoing Operation & Maintenance offering.
|Construction – ONP GUARANTEES|
|Construction Phase||PENALTY PAYMENT|
- Should the solar park not be delivered at the date planned for the completion of construction work and completed upon the enforceability date of the purchasing contract, the promoter will pay the owner an amount corresponding to the sum of the inter period daily interests borne by the contractor.
- The penalty is calculated in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement and increased by the interest hedging costs incurred in that event by the contractor, within the limit of 90 interest days.
|After 1 Years Operation||PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE|
- A performance ratio is calculated over 12 months of operation.
- Measured Performance ratio > Guaranteed PR: no compensations are paid.
- Performance ratio < Guaranteed PR: compensations are calculated to allow the SPV to respect its covenant ratios with the banks.
- The compensation amount is deposited in a locked account for 12 months, giving ONP the possibility to implement remedial actions to reach the specified Performance Ratio, within 5% of total price.
|Operation Phase||MODULE GUARANTEE||A 5-year product guarantee and a power guarantee structured as follows:|
- 95% of maximum power in STC conditions over a 5-year period.
- 90% of maximum power in STC conditions over a 10-year period.
- 80% of maximum power in STC conditions for a 20-year period, starting from delivery date.
|“WORKS” GUARANTEE (ELECTRICAL MATERIAL)|
- The owner will directly benefit from all legal and conventional guarantees given by subcontractors on all solar park equipment that falls into the definition of “works”.
|System||Areas (Acres)||Units Generated (KWh/year)||Carbon Credits (approx)||REC (Approx)|
|1MW||5||13.5 to 15 Lac||1450||1400|
|2 MW||10||27 to 30 Lac||2900||2900|
|3 MW||15||40.5 to 45 Lac||4350||4200|
|5 MW||25||67.5 to 75 Lac||7250||7100|
|7 MW||35||94.5 to 75Lac||10150||10,000|
|10 MW||50||135 to 150 Lac||14500||14,000|
|15 MW||75||202.5 to 225 Lac||21750||21,000|
Design & Consultation
ONP creates a unique design & consulting plan for your project that solves key technical challenges including PV layout, Inverter design, cabling layout, protection & monitoring, quality of Service and capacity planning. In addition, we offer onsite visit and take necessary safety precautions for the plant life for next 25 to 30 years. Our services also include project viability based on ROI and maintenance across time.
- Greater business agility achieved by accelerating your deployment process.
- The knowledge transference needed to run and manage the solution after the engagement.
Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) better called as “Solar Renewable Energy Certificates” (SREC) represent the attributes of electricity generated from renewable energy sources. These attributes are unbundled from the physical electricity and the two products-the attributes embodied in the certificates and the commodity electricity-may be sold or traded separately. In other words, one REC represents that 1MWh of energy is generated from renewable sources. RECs are expected to become the currency of renewable energy markets because of their flexibility and the fact that they are not subject to the geographic and physical limitations of commodity electricity. RECs can be used by the obligated entities to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements, such as Renewable Purchase Obligations.
Depending on our customer requirements and demand, ONP team offers various options on REC like:
- APCC + REC
- Open Access + REC
- Spot sale + REC
ONP offers Start-to-end REC projects “design, execution and manage”. ONP has international and domestic tie-up with best of brands and clients. We execute REC projects ranging from 250KW to 50MW and above.
|Salient Features of Renewable Energy Certificates|
|REC Denomination||1 MWh|
|Validity||365 Days after issuance|
- Solar REC
- Non-Solar REC
|Trading Platform||Power Exchanges only|
|Transfer Type||Single transfer only, repeated trade of the same certificate is not possible|
|Penalty for Non-compliance||‘Forbearance’ Price (Maximum Price)|
|Price Guarantee||Through ‘Floor’ Price (Minimum Price)|
|Price Discovery Mechanism||Closed Double-sided Auction*|
|Trading Calendar||Last Wednesday of the month (T day)|
|Trading Period||1300-1500 hrs (T day)|
|Market Clearing||1700 hrs(T day)|
|Financial Settlement||Buyers pay upfront (T day) and Sellers receive on (T+1 day)|
ONP team has attained exceptional skills in preparing DPR “Detailed project report”. DPR will help our clients to get a complete 360° understanding of the solar project. Once the DPR will is prepared as per standards, this can be used for various levels of project approvals for internal and external purpose. Below are the few index points involved in DPR preparation. DPR is a very long and exhaustive document and it carries a commercial value to prepare a DPR.
- Site Description
- Existing Power Supply Arrangements
- Functional description of SPV Power system
- Annual Energy Generation
- Integration of PV Power with the Grid
- Metering Scheme
- Power Quality Requirement
- Communication Interface
- Phasing of Expenditure
- Cost of Energy Generation & Tariff
- Bill of material
- Implementation of work
- Construction Schedule
ONP offers BOOT “Build Own Operate & Transfer” model to our clients with the help of our investors. These projects generally range from 100KW to Mega Watts. We understand client requirements and we offer BOOT model to our clients who are interested in bringing the cost of the energy bill lower and later make it free. We offer BOOT model based on clients current load requirements. It may be based on Roof-top of current client site or may be off-site REC model.
ONP helps interested clients Go Green by letting them adopt solar electrification through our finance network. Solar installation allows your company or organization to go green and save on monthly utility bills. Since large projects require high investments up front, our solar project finance options make it easier for clients to make the purchase. Once the project is live, the project itself can take care of your monthly utility bills, finance payments and also its maintenance charges. ONP provides best of project details with best of financing for our interested clients.
Please contact our sales team email@example.com to get more details.
ONP supports corporates to full-fill their CSR compliance by behaving ethically and contributing to economic development, while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as the local community and society at large. CSR can not only refer to the compliance of human right standards, labor and social security arrangements, but also to the fight against climate change, sustainable management of natural resources and consumer protection.CSR activities can also involve activities like adopting villages for holistic development , providing medical facilities, sanitation facilities, building eco friendly schools and houses using wind & solar power and helping villages become self-reliant by teaching them vocational and business skills.